SGS approved manufacturers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie276

Reaction score
Does anyone know what this exactly means, is this an accolade to products made using the approved manufacturers. Or is this a baffling bull terminology.?

I am looking at a certain product which claims to be HEMA, Di-Hema trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, isobornyl methacrylate, isobornyl acralate, silicon dioxide free

The website has a whole safety sheet dedicated to what labs they use, how their products are tested.....

They say: we select two separate labs; one in the UK and one internationally to cross-reference and test the products for quality control and to generate further documentation.

I know some of the products are made in Asia but they say using sgs approved manufacturers and that the products are tested to ensure the ingredients are as stated.

I’m trying very hard to understand ingredients but I can not find info online where you can check to see if an ingredient is good or bad.....just what it does

The main ingredient in the above brand is acrylates copolymer, is that a bad ingredient.

Latest posts

Back