Shades EQ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica14933

Reaction score
Hi guys does any one know what the little numbers on the shades eq bottles mean? Not the “09v” I mean the little numbers underneath

Have you done the shades training? I purchase directly from my redken rep it’s a lot cheaper than what Sally’s is selling it at

Have you done the shades training? I purchase directly from my redken rep it’s a lot cheaper than what Sally’s is selling it at
No I havnt.. I’ve just started to use it as have read lots of great things.. what I’ve used so far has been good.. just wanted to know if the numbers mean what I thought. I should go on one would help.. Yes I can guess the wholesale may be more

No I havnt.. I’ve just started to use it as have read lots of great things.. what I’ve used so far has been good.. just wanted to know if the numbers mean what I thought. I should go on one would help.. Yes I can guess the wholesale may be more

If you have any social media I can send over some pics of the guides and books if you’d like

There is also a redken group on Facebook that’s very helpful with advice /formula ideas x

I understand the “09v” “O7m” ra it’s just the smaller numbers
Yes that b great.. Fb?

Latest posts

Back