Shadows Grrrrrr Ahhhhh! Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
I've been taking a close note of recent discussions regarding shadows after rebalances in the white and I'm filing down as much as I can but I'm still getting shadows where I can see the old white underneath the new.

I'm getting annoyed now lol :mad: as I don't know what I'm doing wrong..... the only thing is that maybe my ratio is a tad wet but I like to think that generally my ratio is not too bad. Is there any other reason why this would be happening?

Any help is much appreciated ta!

Mani-fique! said:
I've been taking a close note of recent discussions regarding shadows after rebalances in the white and I'm filing down as much as I can but I'm still getting shadows where I can see the old white underneath the new.

I'm getting annoyed now lol :mad: as I don't know what I'm doing wrong..... the only thing is that maybe my ratio is a tad wet but I like to think that generally my ratio is not too bad. Is there any other reason why this would be happening?

Any help is much appreciated ta!

Either you are filing all your new white off again, tamm , when you are finishing Or you should try working with a drier ratio over the area you are talking about. That should do the trick.

Thanks...... I will investigate my ratio! I have a feeling that sometimes I may be working too wet as even when I'm putting it on I can see a shadow... the other times I'm finding that in an attempt to make the nail nice and thin that I'm maybe filing it all back off again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back