Shall I wait to book it at the NEC show?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elegance Nail Tech

Reaction score
Hi there,
I have headache now with trying to decide which spraytan course to do, I have read loads of threads on here....money is a big issue but I do want to offer a quality product...ie sienna x or tantrick.
However, im hoping to go to the NEC show thinking I may be offered something better pricewise, am I correct in thinking i'll benefit if I wait and also if anyone knows of any deals that are usually available that would benefit my huge head ache....I am at the stage where Im going to bed dreaming about spray tan tents and machines and solutions..haha.
Many thanks in advance
H x

If you decided to go with tantrick i would be your trainer,
feel free to send me a pm with your contact number and i will let you know of any special deals we will have around the time of the show,
tantrick will not be at the NEC, hth

If Louise is your nearest trainer...then I would definitely recommend going with Sienna x.:twisted:

THB Louise is a cracker.....but Sienna x offers a Boote of goodies also.....good luck with your visit to the show...im sure there's plenty of good deals to be had there:hug:...

although a 6' tall,red head trainer with one eye and a dodgy leg will be waiting local to you to train you with tantrick...oh and forgive her if she breaks wind now and again throughout the training but she has gone all...well kind of vegetarian on us and it kind of backs up on her you know :eek:

......sorry Louise but just couldn't resist LOL :o

Latest posts

Back