Shall we go or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojo@tranquil

Reaction score
Earlier in the week I posted about being invited to a barbecue tonight by a client of mine, which I had decided yes why not.
Now I am sat here looking at the bouquet of flowers I have bought thinking i am not sure about going, the reason being it clearly is much more than a barbecue they have a huge castle style marquee with security on the gate ! ( I drove past on way home from work )
I saw another client of mine who is going and says it going to be a huge bash, a free revolving bar, comfy corner area, a band etc.
I have know these clients for about 6 years but only obviously through treatments....
Why can't I make a decision ! I want to because it's going to be a good party but on the other hand it's way out of my comfort zone !
Sorry just needed to get it off my chest !
What would you do ???

Earlier in the week I posted about being invited to a barbecue tonight by a client of mine, which I had decided yes why not.
Now I am sat here looking at the bouquet of flowers I have bought thinking i am not sure about going, the reason being it clearly is much more than a barbecue they have a huge castle style marquee with security on the gate ! ( I drove past on way home from work )
I saw another client of mine who is going and says it going to be a huge bash, a free revolving bar, comfy corner area, a band etc.
I have know these clients for about 6 years but only obviously through treatments....
Why can't I make a decision ! I want to because it's going to be a good party but on the other hand it's way out of my comfort zone !
Sorry just needed to get it off my chest !
What would you do ???

Go & enjoy yourself, i know I would! You've already said yes now ;) x

If you are not comfortable. don't go. Just think carefully about the reasons you are not comfortable though. You might be passing up on a lovely evening and you may find more similar clients whilst there. Just be careful to not cross the line between client or friend. Once you are friends, it becomes harder to treat her as a client

If it's going to be that big, you'll probably only get to see her for a few minutes when you arrive. It'll be a little bit like a wedding, loads of people just having a great time, enjoying the hosts hospitality. I'd rather that, than a small intimate gathering if she is just a client.

What's the worst that can happen?

Thanks girls !
Very true nicole333 !
I have just done my toe nails and now for my fingers, why is it I make everyone beautiful all week and then I run out of time to do my own stuff !
I will report how it was tomorrow !!

Go girl! :D And have a great night xx

Well the party was definitely worth going too, it was huge with so many guests, great food, great free bar with what ever you wanted, a band and met some lovely people, just goes to show you should push yourself out of your comfort zone sometimes !
Only downside is i still have a headache and it 4pm ! X

I'm glad you went and had fun. Sorry about the headache...

Aww glad to hear you went and had a great time :D

Latest posts

Back