Shampoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiffyx

Reaction score
Hello just wondering whats your favourourite shampoo conditioner range ?
I really like loreal, have used kerastace, redken before, but since going mobile starting using osmo, (as its cheaper) but I'm not overly impressed with it, what's the best quality range, without being to expensive?

I'm really impressed with Matrix Total results range, color range is fab too!! Great price to get your retail boosted!!

Merlin Professional by Curzon Professional.

Excellent range of products from every type of shampoo, through to protein/moisture treatments and conditioner/sealers. Plus alot more.

Check this out. Merlin Professional Hair Care

When I worked in a salon I always used kerstase and loved it, but now I've got my own little home salon I can't afford to use it on myself let alone my clients!! I tried quite a few other brands like Paul Mitchell, loreal serie expert and wella but never really loved any, I now use tigi and really like it especially the urban antidotes 2 and s factor Xxx

When I worked in a salon I always used kerstase and loved it, but now I've got my own little home salon I can't afford to use it on myself let alone my clients!! I tried quite a few other brands like Paul Mitchell, loreal serie expert and wella but never really loved any, I now use tigi and really like it especially the urban antidotes 2 and s factor Xxx

Katie price has less silicon in her chest compared to these shampoos !!

Meoww!!!! Clearly we don't all like the same products, I think it's important to try lots of different ranges rather than sticking with the same one forever to see which works for u Xxx😘

Yes so do I, but I don't believe in using low quality products with high quantities of silicon in! No need for it in this day and age, we have Pantene for that!

+1 Blue! And Treseme lol. I love kerastase!! Love it so much, I really want to buy Pureology but can't get I near me ;( and so expensive online! If anyone has the 1litre bottles can you PM me?

can i just ask how do you know which has silcon in? is named under something else on bottles? and even wella professional range has it in x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

can i just ask how do you know which has silcon in? is named under something else on bottles? and even wella professional range has it in x

I could be wrong but i was told that most professional shampoos and conditioners have silicone in but it's a water soluble one. So it washes out each time you wash it, where as with pantene it doesn't wash out so you get the build up of it.

I could be wrong but i was told that most professional shampoos and conditioners have silicone in but it's a water soluble one. So it washes out each time you wash it, where as with pantene it doesn't wash out so you get the build up of it.

ahh ok thanks :)

+1 Blue! And Treseme lol. I love kerastase!! Love it so much, I really want to buy Pureology but can't get I near me ;( and so expensive online! If anyone has the 1litre bottles can you PM me?

Try Persianista's salon website I think she does Pureology a little cheaper than RRP......I thinks its Indigo hair....
Persianista - Im on commission ok :wink2: xx

Not all proffesional shampoo's have water soluble silicon in. You really do pay for what you get with products - for instance you can buy TiGi in TK Maxx for about 5 pence I think :eek: Really dont rate it as a shampoo but god it smells AMAZING!
xx

Latest posts

Back