Shannon Matthews Found

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
I was in much need of some good news and it delighted me to just find out that little Shannon Matthews has been found.

The police apparently went to a house as part of their routine searching. Nobody answered and the police asked neighbours if they seen or heard anything suspicious. They said that they heard a childs footsteps but new there weren't any children at the address. The police broke the door down just after noon today and found Shannon and a man of 39 hiding under a bed.

She is apparently unharmed and a 39 year old man has been arrested.:)

Fantastic news ....thanks for letting us know...................i hope they do more than arrest the 39 year old man xxxxxxx

yeh they wanna chop his wotsit off:irked:!!
So glad theyve found her safe and sound,if only we could say the same for Maddy ah !:cry:

Apparently the police search today concentrated on her extended family which is quite vast. Her mum has always been adamant that whoever took Shannon knew her.

That is good news.

What good news - i don't have any children myself so can't imagine what her mum was going through - its always so sad when you hear of missing people - its nice that it is good news for a change - just hope she was treated well when she was gone - poor girl :(

OMG thats great news! Thanks for letting us know hun! xxx

Thanks for that!!!! great news....Her family must be so relieved she is alive!!!

I have been out all day so haven't seen the news...

I just saw it on the news, after 24 days, poor little girl hidden in a bed!

I cannot think about what she may have been through poor little mite.

What her parents have been through I cannot imagine.

At least she has been found and her healing can begin.

Hugs go to her and to her family :hug::hug::hug::hug:

I just saw it on the news, after 24 days, poor little girl hidden in a bed!

I cannot think about what she may have been through poor little mite.

What her parents have been through I cannot imagine.

At least she has been found and her healing can begin.

Hugs go to her and to her family :hug::hug::hug::hug:
Her and the man were found hiding under the bed. Witnesses say she seemed composed and outwardly unharmed. He had to be dragged from the house.

And he said "he was a poorly man !" :irked:
Grrrrrrrrrrrr I cried when I watched the news,
I really hope as we all do shannon is Truly unharmed ,
And I hope her life from now on brings her much happiness.
Big hugs to the little love :hug:

It's fantastic news.
Living in the area it was awful seeing
all the police searching and just praying
for good news.

That's great news .... such a huge relief for Shannon's family and obviously a very scared little girl.

They should throw him in a cell, and give the SO AND SO, a ROPE!!

Angie xx

That is such good news, so often children are never seen again. I really hope they will eventually be able to put it behind them.

How wonderful that she is alive and has been found, I just hope she hasn't be traumatized too much etc

does anyone know if the man they arrested was part of her family ?

It is great news,
i heard this on the radio at work this t-time and was dancing around the salon like a wally for the parents and young girl,
far too many of these incidents end up a tragic story.

I just heard it on the car radio i bet her parents were thinking the worse poor things, they must be overjoyed, its brilliant that they found her and only a mile from her home.

lets hope he hasnt caused too much damage to the little mite.
x

Latest posts

Back