Shaping acrylic/gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki0308

Reaction score
I’m brand new in the nail industry I’m currently in school. ( I love the forms not tips)
4103336B-D7A7-4513-812F-AAA835202C34.jpeg

I have the hardest time shaping nails. My application is on point, what are some ideas to help me get better at mastering shaping? I’ve watched so many videos on YouTube and
Skill share but I just can’t get it down. Had anyone else had this problem and what did u do to over come this
(In the image I posted I know I need to get closer to the cuticle I’ve done better since this last photo)

I’m brand new in the nail industry I’m currently in school. ( I love the forms not tips)View attachment 210481
I have the hardest time shaping nails. My application is on point, what are some ideas to help me get better at mastering shaping? I’ve watched so many videos on YouTube and
Skill share but I just can’t get it down. Had anyone else had this problem and what did u do to over come this
(In the image I posted I know I need to get closer to the cuticle I’ve done better since this last photo)

They're lovely, especially for newly qualified. With regards to perfecting things like shaping I highly recommend 1-2-1 or classroom training. There's only so much you can learn from videos, on-line, etc. It's a practical skill so I truly believe it needs practical training. Only someone sat next to you can show you the minor adjustments needed, they can adjust your elbow, or finger angle, etc. That can't be done by watching.

Invest in yourself, you, your clients and your business deserve the best

Latest posts

Back