Share your weight-loss story!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sally I am the same, I would happily pay for an hour to do a class or go to the gym. My baby is 9 weeks and my son is 3.5yrs, I really need to lose weight. It just fell off me after I had her, so that by the time she was 5 weeks old i was a stone lighter than when I had her and felt great and everyone commented on how good I looked. I think it was mainly breastfeeding as I was still eating a fair but of chocolate...so I think I thought, wahey I can eat what I want and in the past month I have piled it on!!!

So now I am going to watch what I eat and track in myfitnesspal. I walk everywhere with the pushchair and im going to make sure we are doing a long walk 3 x a week. Because "proper" exercise is impossible to fit in at the moment- if I got up before my kids then I would be getting up at about 5.30 which is the time I do a nighttime feed. I need my sleep right now! And the baby is awake in the evening and fussy, when she naps in the daytime I have my other little dude to entertain. On a Thursday and Friday morning he is in childcare so I could do a dvd then.

I had a c section though, so I am still a but reticent about doing high impact exercise.

as for my story....

Ive dieted all my life, and at uni went from 10st to nearly 13st in my 3rd year. I then did weight watchers and lost 2 stone. At 11st I look good, I look and feel slim and am a 10-12. I have big boobs and I am 5"3.
I crept back up to 12st 10 over the next 2 years of trying for a baby. After I had my son I dropped to 11stone v quickly and then managed to get to 10st 7lb for my wedding day, my slimmest ever.

Now I reckon I am somewhere around 12st7... weigh in, measuring, before pics and my goal are being done on Sunday night! (weigh in will be monday morning....I wont have time for all that as the kids have their jabs, ha!)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have yoyo'ed my whole life. I done the cabbage soup diet at 15! Miami beach, Atkins, Weight Watchers. I got my most success from Slimming World and most recently 5:2. But now like Pinkswoon I want to see my abs. So since Nov I eat only clean unprocessed organic foods, no sugar, no dairy and I have zero cravings I dont feel tempted to slip off the bandwagon because I don't feel deprived, I eat what I want as long as it's unprocessed. I really feel like this is it now, no more fads, no more yoyo-ing

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I would recommend the dukan diet! Only diet I've ever tried and it was to lose my pregnancy weight. The dukan diet made sense because the goal is to eat like "normal" with just one protein day a week.

Well first weigh in today. one week and 6lbs down!! So incredibly happy!! Never expected that much :D

Well done Jen thats fab x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

well done jen! xx

Latest posts

Back