Shared beauty secrets training lava therma facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessav

Reaction score
Hi all!
I’m looking at training in The lava shell facial with shared beauty secrets. I’ve emailed them a couple of times but no reply! They are currently doing online training. Does anyone know if the training is a set day or is it a pre recorded video? Does it then set us up with a trade account so I can restock. Thank you

I did my lava shells training some times ago. So sorry I can’t comment on your current experience as I’ve not been in touch, but I’m still getting emails from them with lockdown promotions, so they must be providing some service.

I just wanted to say that the lava shell facial is very good, with results similar to a radio frequency facial. The Face to face training is supported with access to the video afterwards and the video is so well done I did wonder why I had to go to face to face training to be honest! My face to face experience wasn’t great, I didn’t feel confident at the end and my partner was a massage therapist who hadn’t realised she needed to be facial trained as well and she struggled so much that I didn’t really feel that I knew what the facial should feel like. (The results were good though). I did need to practise quite a bit afterwards, and the video was essential.

I can’t see why you wouldn’t get a trade account afterwards. After all they want to sell stock.

Fab, thanks so much...I’m going to order now! Good to know that the video is effective! Haven’t had the treatment but it sounds fab!

Latest posts

Back