Sharing Leaflets....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Shed

Reaction score
My brother has offered to go halves with me on 5000 double sided leaflets because I was moaning at how much I spent last time and didn't get any calls.

He has a transport company and his advert would be on the other side.

Would you girls go for this? It will be lots cheaper for me BUT I worry that if the leaflet lands on the door mat with his side up they may not turn over and see my advert.

I have no use for a transport company!
Could you not design your own leaflets on the computer and print them yourself? this would be much cheaper, you could print as many or as little as you needed and change when you wanted? xx

I definitely wouldn't turn the leaflet over to look on the other side. Would you better getting less done but just your business so at least any households that you drop the leaflet through will defintely see it?

Have you tried this printer before? They are good quality and cheap so worth a look - www.AdvantageDigitalMedia.co.uk
I tried printing my own once but ended up spending far more on printer ink than it would have cost if I'd used this company.

I have no use for a transport company!
Could you not design your own leaflets on the computer and print them yourself? this would be much cheaper, you could print as many or as little as you needed and change when you wanted? xx

They don't look very professional printing them off yourself do they? Plus it costs lots more in ink.

Have you tried this printer before? They are good quality and cheap so worth a look - www.AdvantageDigitalMedia.co.uk
I tried printing my own once but ended up spending far more on printer ink than it would have cost if I'd used this company.

I actually think this site is quite expensive, try these in future Leaflet printing, business card printing and web site design in Kidderminster, Worcester and Stourport-On-Severn

Maybe I should give it another go, it's just as I am still a new business and trying to build up my client base I don't want to be wasting money on marketing if it doesn't work. I have paid for an advert in the yellow pages and not had one call, I have advertised in the local newspaper and not had one call, I have posted 3000 leaflets through doors and not had one call. The only things that are bringing in business for me is a couple of posters in local shops and then my facebook page and website.

How about finding a business similar to yours and teaming up with them?

Its a great idea partnership marketing but it needs to be relavent.

Don't think a transport company is the best idea - sorry :lol:

What about having loss than 5,000? what about 1,000?

I have monthly email's from two companies in my area, about sepecial offers, that's when I get mine. Cost about £125 for 5,000 and design. look at printing.com.

Doing them yourself don't look professional.

Turning up with a transport company,,,,erm,,, you wouldn't turn it over if your not interested in the first place.

It works out alot cheaper buying 5000 than 1000 i work for a sign company that doesnt all kinds of printing signage and graphics (vehicle) and its alot cheaper to buy the bigger amount.

They don't look very professional printing them off yourself do they? Plus it costs lots more in ink.

I actually think this site is quite expensive, try these in future Leaflet printing, business card printing and web site design in Kidderminster, Worcester and Stourport-On-Severn

Maybe I should give it another go, it's just as I am still a new business and trying to build up my client base I don't want to be wasting money on marketing if it doesn't work. I have paid for an advert in the yellow pages and not had one call, I have advertised in the local newspaper and not had one call, I have posted 3000 leaflets through doors and not had one call. The only things that are bringing in business for me is a couple of posters in local shops and then my facebook page and website.

i think it can look very professional doing them yourself if you do a good job and buy good paper. Also i have a kodac printer that prints beautifully. we had to copy a birth certificate recently and struggled to tell the difference between the real and copied document. Also the ink is unbelievable cheap. xx

I print mine from companies found on eBay. 5000 double sided colour for £85. hth

Latest posts

Back