Sharpies onto Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrslanaowens

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I'm having really trouble with the whole sharpie nail art onto Gelish nails :-( every time I do it, the sharpies end up smudging when I apply the top coat. I've tried hairspray also but still no luck.

Any tips welcome xx

I've not tried it but from what I've read and seen people say to make sure your top coat if fairly loaded into the brush and then float it over the nail, carefully pulling it over the rest as apposed to brushing to straight on

I've been having a play with sharpies on gelish but it's smudges even when I put a lot of top coat on. I know this post is 2014 but did you have any luck?

I've been having a play with sharpies on gelish but it's smudges even when I put a lot of top coat on. I know this post is 2014 but did you have any luck?

You really have to float the top coat over and try to cover the nail without passing over the section you just covered. It's the only way I found it doesn't smudge

You really have to float the top coat over and try to cover the nail without passing over the section you just covered. It's the only way I found it doesn't smudge
Awesome thank you, I'll give it a go! Xx

Latest posts

Back