Shedul no longer free?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyroom2

Reaction score
I have downloaded the shedul app to use salon software and it’s now saying some of the benefits it offers like text reminders and end of day pay you have to pay for? Can someone explain if this is right?

I thought that was always the case? Does it give prices?

I thought that was always the case? Does it give prices?

There’s something called fresha plus, you have to have that for sms text reminders and online bookings but it takes like 1.2% plus 20p on bookings [emoji30]

From my understanding it was free while in the trial stage. Which it is no longer in. Users before hand still reap the benefits but new members are expected to pay xx

I downloaded it about a year ago, just hadn’t used it yet. But now they’ve bought out fresha plus that part of it is an extra charge to everyone I believe?

I downloaded it about a year ago, just hadn’t used it yet. But now they’ve bought out fresha plus that part of it is an extra charge to everyone I believe?

I think the charge is for people who have just started using it now, I’m still getting it for free. They gave me fresha about a year or so ago when that was also in the trial phase

I think the charge is for people who have just started using it now, I’m still getting it for free. They gave me fresha about a year or so ago when that was also in the trial phase
This is the case for me too.

I just have the basic version, haven't downloaded fresha, still using it all for free, reminders too

Latest posts

Back