Shedul

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnalm

Reaction score
I see shedul now has a payment system where people have to put in their card details when booking, has anyone actually charged someone this way for not showing up to an appointment?

Hi @Donnalm

I am a consultant for Booksy, we are a global booking system for all things Beauty and Hair. Cancellation fees in my experience are getting more and more popular with many service providers. To ensure that clients either cancel within a decent time frame or show up to their appointments. On our system the service provider can choose if the situation arises to charge or waive the fee, depending on the situation.

Not sure Shedul is the same as us but i hope that helps.

I see shedul now has a payment system where people have to put in their card details when booking, has anyone actually charged someone this way for not showing up to an appointment?

Recently came across the same. Made a dummy booking via Facebook Button and found the booking process requested card details before the booking can be completed. Shedul advised this can be switched off.

What is not liked is the need for clients to either leave their card details recorded on the system or enter them to make payment each time. Neirher is acceptable. Some do not like giving card details to websites and entering each visit is too time consuming. IMHO Shedul needs a card reader. When this is available then Shedul could work for us.

Right now its Picktime for us. That will suffice for now.

Good luck with your choice of booking software.

Last edited:
ivd used shedul for 3 years and recently switched on the no show and my clients have had no problem putting details in to make their booking they are usually in "shopping mode" when on booking an appointment so dont often give it a second thought

I haven't charged anyone yet but what I have noticed is clients are more aware about not changing or cancelling last minute.

Latest posts

Back