Shellac Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jac4Harry

Reaction score
Do we know anything about these yet? I am dying to know what they will be/when they will be out.

Has anyone got any info for me?

Expecting them in in July but a firm date will be announced when we have a firm date.

I have been using the additives and am having quite a bit of fun with them, particularly the effects.

If you like the magnetic polish look, you can do the same with the additives and Shellac and with no messing about with magnets and waiting for polish to dry, very quick and easy and just the look you want. :D

You can change your Shellac colours by adding a veil of a different coloured additive to the sticky layer of Shellac then simply add top coat.

For nail artists, there are endless possibilities. You only need to use the barest amount too, so a little goes a long way.

For L&P users and users of hard gels ... There is even more fun to be had. With these you can mix any colour and effect at all.

Hadn't heard about this before.............but I'm intrigued.
I love layering and, and sometimes getting pleasantly surprised with the results.
Roll on July !!!

Looking forward to when these are launched:)

Expecting them in in July but a firm date will be announced when we have a firm date.

I have been using the additives and am having quite a bit of fun with them, particularly the effects.

If you like the magnetic polish look, you can do the same with the additives and Shellac and with no messing about with magnets and waiting for polish to dry, very quick and easy and just the look you want. :D

You can change your Shellac colours by adding a veil of a different coloured additive to the sticky layer of Shellac then simply add top coat.

For nail artists, there are endless possibilities. You only need to use the barest amount too, so a little goes a long way.

For L&P users and users of hard gels ... There is even more fun to be had. With these you can mix any colour and effect at all.

I can't wait to see the additives. They sound amazing. Do you have photos of any you've done Gigi?

If you look on the news forum on page 2 about half way down there is a thread CND additives, take a look, one of the posts has a video clip. They look amazing xx

Hi Everyone,

couldn't help but share my excitement but i just ordered my Additives kit from CND!!!! Soooooo excited for it to come in!!!:Love::Love::Love:

Are the colours shiny or flat? If that makes sense :o

The colors are flat but they have special ones that have shimmer only

If you do a search there are a few threads already on the new CND additives including a link showing you all the colours!!!

Latest posts

Back