Shellac advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic07

Reaction score
Hi, I've recently completed a short course in Acrylic nails and I hear how easy it is to do Shellac nails. Having watched it online it does seem fairly straightforward. Does anyone know do you need to complete a course? given the products are very different?? or can you use without???

You don't have to do a course, but it is advisable to do one, that way you know you will get the best out of Shellac and you yourself will be fully informed about the product and how it works.

Personally I would say since you're newly qualified in nails anyway and not had experience with gel polishes then I would definitely do the training.

Anything looks easy when it's carried out by an experienced professional. Doing the training will help you get a feel for the products and an understanding of what can go wrong if the procedure isn't carried out correctly. So go for it and it will be another niche in your belt.:lol:

Hi, I've recently completed a short course in Acrylic nails and I hear how easy it is to do Shellac nails. Having watched it online it does seem fairly straightforward. Does anyone know do you need to complete a course? given the products are very different?? or can you use without???

As already said you don't have to do a course but it is advisable and highly recommended so that you get the best from the product.
There is CND training centre in Edinburgh who offer CND Shellac training and fantastic starting kits.
Give them a call for some advice on the training.
The Fingertips Centre Newbridge Edinburgh 0131 333 3180 [email protected]
:hug:

Latest posts

Back