Shellac aftercare sheet and consultation form, help needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
just wondered if anyone had a shellac aftercare template and consultation form template/draft that they could share with me or direct me to where i should look on here please?
I am still just practising on freinds and family at mo but would like to get into the habit of using these now. I could prob put together the shellac after care but not sure what to include in consultation form, i will be doing mani, pedi and shellac.
Thanks in advance for you help :)

just wondered if anyone had a shellac aftercare template and consultation form template/draft that they could share with me or direct me to where i should look on here please?
I am still just practising on freinds and family at mo but would like to get into the habit of using these now. I could prob put together the shellac after care but not sure what to include in consultation form, i will be doing mani, pedi and shellac.
Thanks in advance for you help :)

Hi sorry i got no advice as i am just starting out.
I was wondering do you need to do a course to do shellac or being mani and pedi trained is enough ?

If you PM Geeg (Gigi) with your S2 number she has a brilliant aftercare sheet :)
Vicki x

you need to train with cnd as its cnd shellac, they own the brand and it can only be bought from sweet squared or one of there distributors .you should give them a call but i think you may need to do a manicure course with them or have the equivalent qualification.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

thanks dream nails, will need to remember that... x

you need to train with cnd as its cnd shellac, they own the brand and it can only be bought from sweet squared or one of there distributors .you should give them a call but i think you may need to do a manicure course with them or have the equivalent qualification.

This is who you need to train with

However you don't HAVE to be trained to offer Shellac as a service but I reckon the training is very well priced and a good thing to do . . . I've been a nail tech for 9 years and I found it helpful x

Thanks dream nails have just pm her
Any help with consultation form anyone? thanks

Just moving this up in hope someone could help with consultations form today :) thank all

Gigi gave me a fab After Care Advice after I emailed her and I just adapted it to suit my needs.
As for the client consultation forms I use the CND packs which I buy from S2.

Thank you! I didn't no you could get some from there I will have a look. Ive e mailed gigi she going to send aftercare. Thanks again

Hiya- pm me your email address and I'll send you my consultation form for manis/pedis- I use one for normal and Shellac treatments x I also send a blurb on what shellac is etc do will forward it to you x

That's is so kind thank you! Have pm you

Hiya- pm me your email address and I'll send you my consultation form for manis/pedis- I use one for normal and Shellac treatments x I also send a blurb on what shellac is etc do will forward it to you x
Please could you send me a copy of that? Many thanks xxx

Could someone also PM me a copy of the aftercare sheet please? Or is there a copy some where in a forum? THanks.

Latest posts

Back