Shellac and Gelish but what about Bio Sculpture?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jusluce

Reaction score
Hi
I see lots of posts about gelish and shellac but what about bio sculpture? The colour range is fab and it seems to promote healthy nail growth.. Just wonder why it's not as popular? X

I don't know but I have a client who doesn't do well with Gelish or Calgel but she had had Bio Sculpture at a salon and has kept it much better.

I use bio and love it! Amazing to work with xx

I use both bio sculpture and shellac but find the cost per treatment is much more with bio therefore the cost is higher to the client.
The fact that both last 2-3 weeks or more makes gelish much more affordable in the current climate aswell as bio sculpture colours are very much behind times compared to alot of gel polish brands.
Hope this helps x

I'm not sure i agree with the comment about the colours being behind the times!! I use both gelish and bio but prefer bio as the treatment gels are prescriptive and therefore I know that I have a suitable gel for all nail types. I would think that the main reason you don't see much about bio in this forum is that there is a fabulous group for bio techs which most of us use.

I use Bio sculpture, it is more expensive than a gel polish/ power polish which does make it more expensive for the client. As mentioned above, you have different gels to suit all nail types so everyone can have Bio.

There are around 150 colours so just how they are behind in the colour range it beyond me... They also bring 2 new collections each year, each containing 6-7 colours.

Not to mention repairing & extending.

Bio is fab!

Xx

I use bio and some times Gelish, bio I can use for ANY persons nails as their range of gels are great, some times I feel their colours are a bit old.

I've just invested in gelish.. Excited xx

Latest posts

Back