Shellac application?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverik

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I'm Half way through a manicure/Pedicure NVQ & am interested in CND shellac, i wonder if the application is the same as regular polish, or do you have a bit more time with this medium? I'm still practising polishing like mad, in hope of perfection, especially with those french! Any advice welcome

I honestly think applying Shellac is EASIER than regular polish. You have more polish time as it doesn't dry as you apply. I find I do much better with Shellac.

Best of luck with your courses! :)

Thanks
I've been toying with doing the shellac course which , where i live is free on purchase of products. I thought I might not be ready, and would be wasting my money, having just watched some videos on this, it looks like there's a bit more time & a few more strokes possible, think I'll book myself in?

I too think it is much easier than applying polish! If you make a mistake, it's easier to correct and you don't have to worry about dry-time.

You should definitley go for it if you can, it's an amazing service! I've had so many new clients just from shellac! :D

shellac is a lot easier than polish. If you have done your manicure and pedicure I say go for it! It's in high demand at the moment too! All the best.

Just joined you nail geeks yesterday, great place to spend some time. Thanks for the encouragment, sometimes you need a bit advice, and a push !

Latest posts

Back