Shellac Art & Style class

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini4mum

Reaction score
Just getting my kit ready for class tomorrow, but I don't know which colours to take! I have all the Shellac colours & don't fancy trudging them all down to Bournemouth with me 😜 which 'core' selection should I take?? Any help would be great!! Lol

Just getting my kit ready for class tomorrow, but I don't know which colours to take! I have all the Shellac colours & don't fancy trudging them all down to Bournemouth with me 😜 which 'core' selection should I take?? Any help would be great!! Lol

I would take them all. You have to have the colours on the kit list to do specific designs which you do in the morning or at least we did on mine. If the afternoon we swapped ideas and tried out our designs etc.

I took all my colours, most of my glitters and foils etc. I think I used all the colours I had at the time too so wasn't a waste of time taking them at all xxx

I'm doing this course with you tomorrow! I had an email today about what to take and what colours but I'm going to take all of mine just in case lol! Xxx

Stephiebaby, I am actually down in Christchurch now! Have taken 90% of all of them! Taken additives & glitters & foils too! Off to do some shopping in Castlepoint with my Mum now!
Lady*b - see you tomorrow!! 😄 Really looking forward to it !! ;)

You two will love it. It's my fav course I've done so far. Master painter in a few weeks Eekk!!! Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I can't wait lol stephiebaby wer r u from? Xxx

Can't wait to do my master painter!! That's what I am leading up to!! It's very exciting!! 😄 I am really looking forward to tomorrow!

Fantastic class! Very enjoyable & lovely to meet all the ladies! The EA Rachel was great. Lovely to meet Lady*b!! Very talented, look forward to seeing her future work :D

Latest posts

Back