Shellac at home removal kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freyfrey1106

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am thinking of starting to retail at home removal kits for customers to purchase, but not really sure where to start! Can anyone advise as to how they do theirs, particularly around labelling the bottles etc as I'm sure I remember a post a while back about this and someone said the bottles needed to have warning labels etc? Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

Why don't you just buy Remove Tubes from S2? They have everything in them.

I was hoping to retail them a bit cheaper than remove tubes so I thought doing my own might be a better option!

Could you start with the remover tubes as the bottle in them is a good size and would last a few removals and then maybe just sell remover raps/foil etc, I'm not sure about your own bottles but I'm sure a more experienced geek will be along to point you in the right direction x

I would imagine this may work out to be about the same price as the remove tubes in the long run. You'd need to source chemical safe mini bottles, print labels and instructions, and find a suitable package for them all to go into. These things are all cheaper by the bulk so small quantities, which you're most likely to buy, would be more pricey.

To be honest, the only people who purchase removal kits from me are those going on holiday as a safety net for in case their nails chip or discolor while they're away. I purchase maybe 4-5 remove tubes every once in a blue moon and they only sell during the summer months when people are going away on holiday. Removal is included in my pricing so my clients have no reason to remove it themselves.

I would imagine this may work out to be about the same price as the remove tubes in the long run. You'd need to source chemical safe mini bottles, print labels and instructions, and find a suitable package for them all to go into. These things are all cheaper by the bulk so small quantities, which you're most likely to buy, would be more pricey.

To be honest, the only people who purchase removal kits from me are those going on holiday as a safety net for in case their nails chip or discolor while they're away. I purchase maybe 4-5 remove tubes every once in a blue moon and they only sell during the summer months when people are going away on holiday. Removal is included in my pricing so my clients have no reason to remove it themselves.

Agree with this... Would be cheaper all round to just retail the remove tubes, unless you really are planning to buy the different bits and bobs in bulk.

Thanks everyone!

Latest posts

Back