Shellac Attack, etc.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have just called S2 as Im interested in doing some more training in Shellac.

I have done the fist course but have now been told Shellac attack is just a "demo day" what does this mean?

What other courses have you guys been on and what would you reccomend in relation to Shellac?

Thankyou

theres one called shellac brings them back 1/2 day class, im waiting for dates on this, i don't know if thats is just shellac attack class been renamed or whether it is another shellac course?x

Shellac bring em back is not at all like the demo day. It is a hands on class and an in-depth class .. It is not just another name for the same class you have leafy done, which was a taster and carried no certificate. We are not a company that cons people into doing the same class twice. :eek:

if i made it sound like cnd were doing the same class and just renaming it to con people, i didn't mean for it to sound like that at all. Sorry. Its just when Shellac 1st came out you didn't have to do a class, (as posted on here) just need a manicure cert. People have posted about a Shellac attack class, and on the S2 site you have shellac brings them back class, and as s2 recently updated their training i was not sure if they changed the name, Or had a sperate class that included all the rockstars and carving art and such like, to iron out any problems that you may of had. Sorry for any confusion and im waiting for dates for the Shellac brings them back which comes with a certificate, if ive got it right, and havn't now confused myself.lolxxx

I was told on training that they were considering introducing a shellac art class. Have no idea what this will include or when it will come into action though. I think there will therefore be 3 classes: shellac attack (demo), shellac bring em back (actual training in the product) and shellac art (or similar name). At the moment only the first 2 are available.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong x

Thanks for replying Geeks.

Geeg, it was S2 that told me this. Are you able to let me know what Shellac Attxk is then? As I though thi was the class which taught you layering but the lady on the phone told me that is the Shellac art class which I cant even see on the site. Very confused right now!

Which one is the demo day and what is it?!

Thankyou

Thanks for replying Geeks.

Geeg, it was S2 that told me this. Are you able to let me know what Shellac Attxk is then? As I though thi was the class which taught you layering but the lady on the phone told me that is the Shellac art class which I cant even see on the site. Very confused right now!

Which one is the demo day and what is it?!

Thankyou

Shellac Attack is a 1/2 day Seminar rather than a class which is run from your CND Distributor Partner it does not consist of any hands on practical and is not Certified.

Shellac Brings Them Back is a 1/2 day Class which allows you to have hands on practice and is Certified.

There is a new Shellac Art Class called Shellac Nail Styles which covers all the fabulous things you can do with Shellac and is also Certified.

I hope this helps :hug:

I was told on training that they were considering introducing a shellac art class. Have no idea what this will include or when it will come into action though. I think there will therefore be 3 classes: shellac attack (demo), shellac bring em back (actual training in the product) and shellac art (or similar name). At the moment only the first 2 are available.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong x

Shellac Attack is a 1/2 day Seminar rather than a class which is run from your CND Distributor Partner it does not consist of any hands on practical and is not Certified.

Shellac Brings Them Back is a 1/2 day Class which allows you to have hands on practice and is Certified.

There is a new Shellac Art Class called Shellac Nail Styles which covers all the fabulous things you can do with Shellac and is also Certified.

I hope this helps :hug:

Just to add to Klassy Klaw's post -

ALL 3 Shellac classes are currently available now.
Please call S2 for your nearest Education Ambassador.

It does help thankyou.

So what do you learn from Shellac Attack?

A Shellac Attack is really aimed at people who are thinking about taking on the system and want to see how it works, so they will see the CND Educator demoing and discussing the system.
This will not give you any hands on or a Certificate at the end.

Latest posts

Back