• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Shellac Attack.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Shellac Lovers, I am looking for people all over the UK who would like to represent us as Shellac Ambassadors.

We will be holding a UK Bootcamp in late April and I want to kill 2 birds with one stone. Please email me to [email protected] if you feel you have the following:
Exceptional Polishing Skills
Good Presentation Skills
Fantastic Personality and most of all...
Positive Mental Attitude

This will be for Shellac only but may lead to overall CND EA status in the future should that be something you are interested in. Look forward to hearing from you and I need you to include the following in your email your S2 Membership Number and the area where you live.:!:

Many Thanks and Excited to Hear from You!
Love & Respect

Samantha Sweet
Sweet Squared LLP

OOOoooooh. Wish I was 30 years younger again ... I'd be putting myself forward. :hug:

WoW! What a fabulous opportunity.
If your unsure wether to email or not then all i can say is i,m so glad i did!

Bootcamp is an amazing experience, and being part of the CND family REALLY is exciting and rewarding.

Now that's what I call an opportunity of a lifetime!!!!!!

What a fantastic oppurtunity !! Id love to do it but dunno if I'm up to the standards :(

What a fantastic oppurtunity !! Id love to do it but dunno if I'm up to the standards :(

Go for it!
What's the worst that can happen? You'll be no different from where you are now.
What's the best that could happen? You could end up with a dream job!
Nothing to lose, everything to gain!
(I'm off to think of some more fitting clichés now :lol:)

if only i wasnt so shy !

have no fear though im spreading the shellac love here amongst new and not so new beauticians and nail technicians in hampshire !

xx

How exciting, what a fantastic opportunity..... xxxx

if only i wasnt so shy !

have no fear though im spreading the shellac love here amongst new and not so new beauticians and nail technicians in hampshire !

xx

Go on give it ago !! X

Sounds interesting :hug: xxx

WoW! What a fabulous opportunity.
If your unsure wether to email or not then all i can say is i,m so glad i did!

Bootcamp is an amazing experience, and being part of the CND family REALLY is exciting and rewarding.

Fabulous opportunity, indeed - this is my IDEAL job! I have been able to think of nothing else for days, and have emailed Samantha. Wish me luck... :eek: I shall now be excited, nervous and generally unbearable until I hear from her... pretty sure my family will be ready to disown me by Christmas! :green:

xxx

Now that will teach me for not keeping up with the SG goings on !!! Damm !

Latest posts

Back