Shellac Aurora-glitters?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurakate

Reaction score
Oh my days just seen a photo of the shellac araura collection that is coming soon and it looks like there's a sparkly/glitter green and purple coming.

I hope this is the case, I've been wanting some shellac sparkly/glitters for ages! Have been really getting into my pigments recently what with being into neons and using my foils too. But a glittery shellac in purple and green? I hope they look as good as I imagine. Excited much! :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439821004.657255.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439821069.653878.jpg

These are the first 2 photos they have released [emoji7] love! X

Oo they look really nice ill defo get the purple one but the green looks similar to hotski which isn't that popular with my clientele. Does anyone know when they are released? X

September I believe.

Aww they look more like a shimmer than a hardcore glitter but I'm still interested.

Hmmm.... or should I get iced vapour because it will be more versatile. Dunno though because I've already got zillionaire.

Decisions decisions. I think the new shellac colours, although I want more of a glitter than shimmer will be quicker to apply.

Ice vapour is much more glittery than zillionaire honestly! This is it over cityscape xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440019284.579444.jpg

Oh my! Nordic lights is beautiful!!

Ice vapour has been out of stock since last Christmas I think. Gutted as it looks great over so many colours x

Sad to hear they discontinued ice vapour.

Unless I dreamt this I swear I rews that the new range launches 1st September. I definitely want to get the green one. Also interested in the purple and butterfly queen from the garden muse collection. I love glitter! :)

Im gutted about ice vapour, i use it all the time!

Iced vapor and ruby Ritz will be back separately even! Here in the states at least, for the holidays again..

I would love ruby ritz and ice vapour to become permanent colours!

Agree with wanting ice vapor and ruby ritz out permanently! I love glitter!! I'm loving Nordic lights! I used it over midnight swim and a few additives and it looks absolutely amazing, a very Galaxy feel to them =D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    847.1 KB · Views: 31
Wow, Galaxy nails in a simple way. Thank you for sharing!

Agree with wanting ice vapor and ruby ritz out permanently! I love glitter!! I'm loving Nordic lights! I used it over midnight swim and a few additives and it looks absolutely amazing, a very Galaxy feel to them =D

Beautiful! I've got my eye on Midnight Swim to purchase & I think you've just convinced me! [emoji7]

Latest posts

Back