Shellac available at Dennis Williams?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmoz33

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is right that Dennis Williams are stocking shellac?

Does anyone know if this is right that Dennis Williams are stocking shellac?

Last time I went to Dennis Williams they were stocking Gellux...

No. They aren't a sub-distributor of Sweet Squared.

I'd recommend always buying from Sweet Squared directly to ensure you get on their Salon Locator in any case

Official message form Sweet Squared

"Sweet Squared are not selling CND Shellac to Denise Williams. CND are not selling CND Shellac to Denise Williams. We have no knowledge of where they are getting product and if indeed it IS CND Shellac. CND are dealing with this situation and when we have more news we will share it with you. Sweet Squared and CND are committed to Serving the Pro in the UK."

HTH

Thanks for your reply I got the text from Dennis Williams this afternoon say they had CND shellac in stock and was like :eek: noooo!!!!

I've just got the text too i came straight on here to find out if it's true! x

What's Denise Williams?

I got the same message saying they are stocking the shellac too and an offer on by 5 get 1 free! I'll be honest I were really disappointed as I think it will have so any people buying it who really don't know what they are doing xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's another wholesalers that sell hair nails and beauty products but it's nail products are not on the same level as sweet squared xx

I too received the same txt message. I thought there was something a miss, especially when it mentioned "buy 5 get one free, while stock last" While stock last....fishy! So I wrote a post on S2 facebook asking if this was correct. Thankfully it is not.

I'm in the lovely Yorkshire (WoooWooo) and got the very strange text from Dennis Williams as Della said S2 are on this!! I'm sure they'll keep us all updated when they have more info on the situation :)

I'm think Dennis Williams must be allowed to sell the cnd shellac as a hairdresser where I work went today and told me they have all the correct decor up advertising. 😒😒😒xx

I'm think Dennis Williams must be allowed to sell the cnd shellac as a hairdresser where I work went today and told me they have all the correct decor up advertising. 😒😒😒xx

Dennis williams are not allowed to sell CND Shellac. They are not a sub-distributor and they do not have permission.

If you read the posts above there is a message from s2. They are looking into it and finding out where dennis williams are getting their stock from.

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was in a dennis williams yesterday - they're all in there :/ xx

i was in dennis williams and they were stocked on buy 5 get 1 free!! i wish id of had more money on me and i could have gone crazy buying lol, not the best of colours though

You think it would be dealt with alot quicker than it is considering people can just go in and buy it but I dont know the ins ans outs and how long it takes.

I would be pretty peed off of I was s2/CND.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It was v.a.t free today in dennis williams. They let anyone buy it so unfair when we train and try to keep excellent standards and then anyone with a Dennis williams card can buy nail tec or not .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

It was v.a.t free today in dennis williams. They let anyone buy it so unfair when we train and try to keep excellent standards and then anyone with a Dennis williams card can buy nail tec or not .

Are they selling at the same price as S2 ? How is this happening ?!

Yes £xxx but no vat .

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen in Facebook, they are doing buy 5 get one free x

Latest posts

Back