Shellac base coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolci_Dolittle

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Wondering if you can help.

Just received an order but have received Shellac Top Coat instead of the base coat I ordered :Scared: (have called sweet squared and arranged to return it)

My question is...i have next to no base coat left and have a client booked in tomorrow. Is there anything i can use in place of the base coat?

Thanks
Lauren
xxx

Bumping this to help you but unsure what will be suggested as you don't do gel nails. . .If you did you could use that as a base, cure it, then rough the surface.

If you use a nail art type brush you will more than likely find lots of base coat still hiding in your bottle x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Www.lilmissbuffit.com

You'd be very surprised how much base coat is lurking in that bottle as Mizzy_dizzy as said.

Give it a really good shake and then turn the bottle on its side and you'll get loads out... remember you actually need very very little product, so don't panic, I'm sure you'll be fine.:hug:

Ooh good tips geeks!

Hi guys!

Wondering if you can help.

Just received an order but have received Shellac Top Coat instead of the base coat I ordered :Scared: (have called sweet squared and arranged to return it)

My question is...i have next to no base coat left and have a client booked in tomorrow. Is there anything i can use in place of the base coat?

Thanks
Lauren
xxx

i have tried tipping my bottle upside down and got loads out with a longer brush. You wiill probably get 3 more sets out of it. If you cant get any out you can put a layer of brisa on your nail if you have any. Ax

Latest posts

Back