Shellac base

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Odee

Reaction score
Just checking that this is not right?, received my base fri, which looked like this. Phoned sweet squared who were fantastic,and sent out a new one and i have sent back mine which they will check. This one came today the same, Now i don't do a lot of shellac on its own but on top of gels so have not been getting through a lot of base coat. ( i also use another brand in gel colours, and i do not mix products). i don't want to phone sweet squared again if this is how the base is ment to look, but im sure when i 1st used shellac it was not. Bit unsure if im right or wrong.xx

forgot to post picture sorry.

Attachments

• P1060894.jpg
    P1060894.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 182
No pic attached :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Must have posted picture same time as you noticed thanks jurate xx

With the orangey tint, im glad i asked and not phoned sweet squared just yet. They did want to check mine out though, when i discribed the colour of it. I also looked on fingernail fixer firstly, but her base brush is black so you couldn't see. Hope i haven't wasted too much time of S2. sorryx

Just had to run across the salon to check my base coat and yes it does have a slight orangey tint to it. I hadn't even noticed lol

thank you for checking, i was thinking if my 1st few brushes were black it wouldn't have shown and i wouldn't have thought that this was wrong. the last one i had was like this, but as it had been sitting in a draw i thought it was the way i stored it. Looks like i was wrong and that there was nothing wrong with the one i sent back also.

Latest posts

Back