Shellac bling!...but what has been used?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkling*diva

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

I've posted this in the shellac lovers group too but had no replies so I'm hoping some of you pro's can help me ;)

glitzy.jpg

My friend really wants this design for her wedding day. I am not a nail professional, or any beauty professional for that matter, but I do have a CND kit and do my own shellac regularly....and a couple of family members.

I've only just started experiementing with glitter.

I am guessing that negligee has been used in that picture? Or could it be Romantique do you think?

The glitter is my main priority as I have both those colours anyway.
I bought some glitters from a nail site and when they arrived I was a little dissapointed as they had the small disc shaped pieces mixed in and I just find those too chunky for my liking :sad:

Do you think this glitter in the picture is silver or rainbow or just clear?

I notice martha stewart do a pot of crystal clear but I've no idea what this comes out like.

Can you use barry m eye glitter? I notice a few people seem to use eye glitter.

The pieces seem to have a little squarish cut to them....or is this just my eyes? :biggrin:

Hope one of you can help :)

Thanks in advance xx

I have an nsi glitter called pixie dust that looks similar that i have been using. I use shellac base coat and cure then romantique cure then press the glitter into the tacky layer with a small brush, brush excess glitter off with a harder brush then top coat and cure that is one of my rockstar types but u can use any glitter u want. It is all about personal preferance.

Thanks for that Spoon 10.

I will have a look at the nsi range :)

She wants these exact nails .. To the colour!

Hopefully I can get the right stuff without having to
Spend too much lol

X

Latest posts

Back