Shellac; charging structure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitzzy

Reaction score
Hi, What does everyone do generally regarding charging for Shellac? At the moment I charge for a Shellac Manicure and also for Shellac removal. I am finding that clients are not re-shellacing because of having to pay for removal at the same time. I only charge what I feel is the minimum for the removal (taking into account product costs and time.)

I'm just interested to know what others do?

Many Thanks xx

I charge £30 for a shellac manicure and include the removal in the price when having a reshellac or I charge £10 for removal if they are not having it done again.
Hope that helps x

Hmmm, I charge a little less for the manicure hower Icharge 9.50 for removal regardless. I think I may alter that and offer the removal a ta resuced rate for re-shallacing.

Thanks for your reply xx

oooh dear, sorry that should have said 'at a reduced rate' !!!

I charge my normal price for a Shellac. It's the same price whether it's your first Shellac or 30th Shellac. I only charge for removal if you're getting it removed without being re-applied. OR if you're coming in and it's from another salon. The reason I do this is because I kept getting people coming in from this local NSS and it would take me 25 mins to remove the CRAP on their nails.

I include the price of the removal into my service for the simple reason, I want my client to return to the salon and if it's free you are pretty much guaranteed that she'll come back and I find 9 times out of 10 they will have them done again.

I'm mobile;
£30 Shellac Colour/French for Manicure or Pedicure.
Removal (only) £10
Re Shellac (inc removal) £30
RockStars Manicure/Pedicure £35

Latest posts

Back