Shellac Christmas duo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachg

Reaction score
Hi All

I'll be getting the duo today and just wondered if anybody has found any nice layering combinations using them?

If you could attach photos that would be great :)

Very excited to get them!! thanks ladies x

Here are a couple of ideas quoted by a technician from the Fingertips Centre. I found it in the Shellac Lovers Group. Worth joining that group and asking the question there. x
"I'm blown away by the new Ruby Ritz and Tinsel Toast over Strawberry Smoothie and also Tropix, they both look stunning but then they all do, hope you all have as much fun as me trying them out and exciting your clients."

I really think that the next colour release should be a glitter selection. These are so good, I need to order so many to make sure I don't run out!
I layered tinsel toast over faux fur Fabulous!

Ruby Ritz and Tinsel Toast... I saw this for the first time yesterday. That red is to die for. It is so gorgeous even on it's own. definitely buying some of that, lol.

They both layer so well over other colours. Tinsel toast over anything and ruby ritz over hot ski is nice ad over fedora. And over purple purple. Over anything really aswell!

Over darks! This is over onyx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348843988.257551.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348843988.257551.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 20,850
The red alone is absolutely Gorgeous. Have just ordered it. My friend had it on and we went shopping today and at least five people commented on how nice it was.

Absolutely stunning and soooo blingy under the lights. Can't wait to get and do my own nails in that colour. :D

I got just one set but I think I need to order a couple more. My clients are going nuts for these already and one client is having panic attacks there won't be any left for her at Christmas! :lol:

As much as I do really love these, I'm hoping they don't release a glitter range as I charge more for Rockstars and a glitter range of Shellac will no doubt be popular just going by these 2 colours and clients will go for that instead of Rockstar.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I got just one set but I think I need to order a couple more. My clients are going nuts for these already and one client is having panic attacks there won't be any left for her at Christmas! :lol:

As much as I do really love these, I'm hoping they don't release a glitter range as I charge more for Rockstars and a glitter range of Shellac will no doubt be popular just going by these 2 colours and clients will go for that instead of Rockstar.

But the glitter ranges look so different from Rockstar IMO. They both give a totally different look. I've been using glitter gel polishes by both Axxium and Gelish and much as I love the glitter gel polishes Rockstar are in a league of their own.

I would like to see a glitter range. The more the merrier.:D

But the glitter ranges look so different from Rockstar IMO. They both give a totally different look. I've been using glitter gel polishes by both Axxium and Gelish and much as I love the glitter gel polishes Rockstar are in a league of their own.

I would like to see a glitter range. The more the merrier.:D

Yes I agree they give a different look and I love them myself but I've already had one client now change her mind from a Rockstar appointment to the Ruby Ritz instead. I think a Shellac glitter range would clearly be so gorgeous, people will choose this instead. I've had proof of that already :wink2:

Yes I agree they give a different look and I love them myself but I've already had one client now change her mind from a Rockstar appointment to the Ruby Ritz instead. I think a Shellac glitter range would clearly be so gorgeous, people will choose this instead. I've had proof of that already :wink2:

I wonder if she would have changed her appointment if she had seen Rockstar using red glitter!

Have you got colour pops displaying Rockstar and shellac on its own?

I think Rockstar will appeal to some and glitter Shellac to others. Both very different. I love them all. Ooh like a child in a glitter ball shop lol.:D

I've done Ruby Ritz on my fingers today, and on the ring finger have done a gold holo glitter fade with small gold foil stars... it looks incredible I have to say.

So many ideas thanks guys! i went to go and get the duo and ended up going home with them, rubble, decadence, silver vip status glitters and additives!! so got lots to play with now :-D x

Over darks! This is over onyx

OMG Jess these are stunning roll on Sunday after dog show I can get some nails on and will be playing with this duo. Would do it tomoz but knowing my luck they would get pulled off when I'm handling a dog in the ring lol wont be a pretty sight then

I wonder if she would have changed her appointment if she had seen Rockstar using red glitter!

Have you got colour pops displaying Rockstar and shellac on its own?

I think Rockstar will appeal to some and glitter Shellac to others. Both very different. I love them all. Ooh like a child in a glitter ball shop lol.:D

She's had red Rockstars before, she prefers the new Shellac.

Just done Ruby Ritz on a clients toes just now, it's absolutely stunning and I think it looks better than Rockstars! Lol! I know different clients will want different things, especially those who love the holo glitters, was just saying that there are going to be those who prefer the Shellac glitter and will choose that instead. If a glitter collection is introduced, it will cut down my Rockstar appointments. Just sayin :wink2:

I'm in love with Ruby Ritz and think I'll be layering it over everything!! :D

I've put ruby ritz over dark lava - it has so much depth to it. Loving the two glitters.

Latest posts

Back