Shellac client no colour!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlsdiesel2

Reaction score
Hi,I've got a client today who said she doesn't want any colour or French she just wants clear to give her nails strength and I think maybe shes not allowed it for work.plus she wants her nails to look shiny.
Would you charge the same for this service?and will the nails still look shiny?Xx thanks!

I would still perform a full shellac service and apply base coat, one coat of clearly pink, top coat.

It just livens up the natural nail without giving it colour, and that way you'll feel like you're still giving her the full treatment.

HTH

Hi,I've got a client today who said she doesn't want any colour or French she just wants clear to give her nails strength and I think maybe shes not allowed it for work.plus she wants her nails to look shiny.
Would you charge the same for this service?and will the nails still look shiny?Xx thanks!

If anyone wants this with me I do as normal your pep then base coat and 2 coats of top coat, lovely clear shiny nails. Same price as its still your time and supplies you are using on her. :smack:

Yes it will still shine as it's the top coat that makes it shine :)

Do you have clearly pink? That's what I'd offer or show her nails with negligée on. Otherwise perhaps base with 2xtop coats? Hopefully another geek will confirm as I've not done that before xx

Do you mean she still wants Shellac? If so, you could do the normal shellac service using clearly pink or negligligee. :biggrin:

No idea about the question but PixieBeauty I'm loving your doggy :Love::Love:

If she wants zero colour at all then I'd just base and 2 x top coat too ;)

I have a few clients like this and they have clearly pink (which looks clear on the nail) x

Ah gutted! I don't have clearly pink as I'm still building up my colours maybe this is one I need to invest in.
Reckon I'll have to base then 2 topcoat then thankyou.Xx

Haha thanks blossom - I think his cute pic distracts from the times I dish out advice that's clearly already been posted (oops!) xx

To the OP this is really the only time I'd use my clearly pink. Do you have a colour pop to show negligée? Those clients I've had asking for clear have all gone with negligée once they've seen it in real life and how subtle it is (people in restaurant trade) xx

To the OP this is really the only time I'd use my clearly pink. Do you have a colour pop to show negligée? Those clients I've had asking for clear have all gone with negligée once they've seen it in real life and how subtle it is (people in restaurant trade) xx

I agree anyone that's asked me for clear has always gone for negligee, it's very subtle but if she really just wants clear then I would go for the 2 topcoats like the other geeks have suggested.
Rhiannon x

I have a client who comes for this exact service every three weeks. Just clear...nothing else. She doesn't even want Clearly Pink.

I charge her the same price I charge everyone else who comes for Shellac services. For her, I apply two layers of top coat. She loves it.

I had a client who wanted clear and I still charged her full price as I used base, clearly pink, top coat plus carried out full service like j would another colour shellac :)

Normal nail polish applied on top of Shellac tends to be a lot more durable and lasts longer than it normally would. One of my clients has clearly pink and then puts polish on at the weekends when she's not at work. She removes it with acetone free remover and the Shellac is still shiny underneath. I have warned her that it may cause the shellac to break down but she has never had a problem :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back