Shellac clientele

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani04

Reaction score
Hi am just intetested to know what everyones shellac clientele is like. I am going to buy the love shellac kit and really want to promote shellac. What would be my best sort of target market? Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My clients range from 16 yr olds to 80 yr olds....so really everyone loves Shellac.

Mine ranges from 18 to 60's there's a great variety of colours to suit all! :)

18 to 89 for me :)

Mine are 18 - late 60s my clients in there 70s/80s tend to prefer a traditional mani so I use VINYLUX on them. The majority of my client base is mid 20s to mid 50s. I think anyone who loves nail polish will love Shellac x

My clients range from 16 yr olds to 80 yr olds....so really everyone loves Shellac.

My oldest and such a lovely lady was 90 year old Elsie who I had last Sunday .. Had got the most beautiful nails to work with. Always a pleasure xx

I have ages 17 to 84 being my oldest! And she absolutely loves a bit glitter!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393969442.052526.jpg

Youngest I've shellac'd is 16 and the oldest was an 65 yr old who loves bright colors and glitters :)

Oddly enough, I have found that the target market is NOT the fashionistas that you might expect. Fashionstas like to change polish and colors every few days and so they are not really candidates for Shellac (Vinylux, yes!)

We've successfully marketed Shellac to busy women who want a great look with low maintenance - mothers, professional women, students, even. Also, to natural nail folks by promoting the damage free attributes of Shellac and other gel polishes.

I think the best market for Shellac, albeit a difficult market to address, are women who do not get regular manicures (80% of women!). By solving two of the biggest complaints they have 1) the longevity of the manicure and 2) the length of time it takes to dry, gel polish can bring them back into the salon.

Last edited:
Everyone loves it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree it is my best selling nail treatment x

My 82yr old. Excuse the spillage x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1394009098047.jpg
    1394009098047.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 121

Latest posts

Back