Shellac colour chart?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myfanwy1

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone could help, the nail tech with me hasn’t come back yet after Covid so I’m doing more nails, I want to get more organised etc and I was wondering if CND do a list/colour chart of all their colours, I’ve written down all ours but it would take me ages to go through the colours on line and check them off, I couldn’t see a colour chart available?! Would anyone know if this is something that is available?? Any help greatly appreciated xx
Sally x

Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone could help, the nail tech with me hasn’t come back yet after Covid so I’m doing more nails, I want to get more organised etc and I was wondering if CND do a list/colour chart of all their colours, I’ve written down all ours but it would take me ages to go through the colours on line and check them off, I couldn’t see a colour chart available?! Would anyone know if this is something that is available?? Any help greatly appreciated xx
Sally x

A full and up to date CND Shellac and CND Vinylux colour chart is usually contained within the Sweet Squared catalogue. If you're not already signed up with them, then it‘ll be well worth your while to do so. Give them a call, they’re always very helpful.

Hi lovely, thank you, I am a member but don’t receive anything so will have to check they have an up to date address xxx

Hi lovely, thank you, I am a member but don’t receive anything so will have to check they have an up to date address xxx

Of course, just ask them to send you one 😉

Latest posts

Back