Shellac colour combo for outfit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbones

Reaction score
Hi all - one of my friends is heading over later to have her fingernails painted for a wedding on Sat. Her dress is a hot pink colour and shoes have a tiny bit of mint green in them (sounds odd but actually looks lovely!). Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a suitable colour - hot pop pink is an obvious choice but I'm wondering if that would be overkill on the pink front.
Maybe Gotcha/Hot Pop Pink layered with Iced Coral to tone it down a bit?

Thought I'd post on here as sometimes others suggest things you'd never have thought of, just after a bit of inspiration really! :D

I would go in a different direction. Maybe Rock Royalty, Blackpool or Fedora. Personally, I would want my nails to stand out, not blend in with my dress.

Asphalt always looks nice in contrast to pink,

Thank you for all your suggestions,only just had a chance to reply properly to this! I was angling for Blackpool or Asphalt as a complete contrast but after all that,my friend went with a pink in the end! I WILL get to use those colours eventually on someone's nails other than my own... ;)

I'd go for Ashphalt with pink Rockstar ring fingers or if she wants to match Tutti Frutti layered with Iced Coral. X

Latest posts

Back