Shellac colour feedback - what have been your most popular colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My most popular colour by far at the moment is dark lava it's sooooo popular.

do you also have masquerade? Would you say it's v similar to dark lava? I've held back from buying DL as I thought the colour was too similar...

Yeah masquerade(forgot to say that!) is prob my second most popular especially in winter.

Dark lava is just a lovely rich colour & goes with everything. It's taken over completely from fedora.

Forgot to say dark lava is not similar to masquerade its more of a dark wine with a shimmer dark lava is a deep plum with a lovely shimmer as well xx

Forgot to say dark lava is not similar to masquerade its more of a dark wine with a shimmer dark lava is a deep plum with a lovely shimmer as well xx

OMG your good at the details... thanks so much. Really getting a feel for the colours now :)

My most popular is without a doubt Tropix at the moment.

I have a client who just adores Fedora layered with Iced Coral, gives a really lovely metallic green. My lady wore it at Christmas with a green shot taffeta dress. ---- gorgeous.

I no loads of people on here love iced coral but I just don't like the greeny tinge it gives when layered over other colours. Just my opinion though.

No proba glad to be of help x

I no loads of people on here love iced coral but I just don't like the greeny tinge it gives when layered over other colours. Just my opinion though.

No proba glad to be of help x

Must admit it wouldn't be my first choice either, but it can look stunning.
That's the beauty of shellac, you really can create your own colour chart. The possibilities are endless.

I do a lot of french with negligee. Otherwise masquerade, hot pop pink and hollywood have been very popular!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using SalonGeek

I've just ordered Shellac for the 1st time....can't wait til it arrives next week!:D:D
I've ordered a base and top coat, the 3.0 collection (zillionaire, moonlight and roses, studio white, asphalt, hotski to tchotchke and purple purple) also tutti frutti, tropix and dark lava.
I hope I've made good choices...there are so many others I want but I think I have a good mix in there.

Strawberry Smoothie is so popular with me.

Strawberry smoothie is on my next to get list and maybe red baroness.
I'll be going to the S2 shop in a week so I'll treat myself to a couple more and then I must stop and start making some money back lol

Yes also Strawberry Smoothie, Dark Lava, Rubble and Hot Pop Pink my most popular.

By the sounds of it hot pop pink is a must :)

the most fave shellac colours amongst my clients are:
Fedora
decadence
Hot pop pink
tropix
However after using gel polishes for over a year now,
i highly recommend HARMONY GELISH:Love:
There are over 80delish' colours to choose ranging from
classics~poppi~icecream pastels~Magneto~sparkly glitters:lick:
Also lasts longer for my clients & easier workability:wink2:

Red baroness is by far the most popular colour in my salon, closely followed by tropix in the summer and fedora in the winter.

My most popular colour by far at the moment is dark lava it's sooooo popular. After that tropix & tutti frutti.

Just a quick question does anyone find cocoa popular? I have it a year & never used it 😏

Put it on a colour pop layered with m&r and more people will choose it. No one ever chooses it on its own but they like this. One of my ladies has this combo every 2 weeks. ;)

I have Hotpop pink on at the moment and I have posted a pic in my album. I think it is a true likeness, but your monitor may show it differently to mine.
It also looks lovely layered with Negligee.

But comparing it to Tutti Frutti (which I don't have) you can use TF to layer over other colours, so it has the advantage of the two uses.

Some real good and helpful feedback, thanks alot. Clients keeping saying they would like hotski with me too... Im shocked tbh... I wouldnt pick it but looks like I might add it to my collection and definate add M&R aswell as that seems to be a favourite of the fellow geeks :)

Keep the threads coming! Never can have enough feedback!

I'm finding Hotski is really popular at the moment. I've been adding a beautiful glitter from Nail Graphix which tops it off for the summer (if we get any) Tropix and Tutti Frutti are both really popular too at the moment. 😃

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339837532.315308.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339837532.315308.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2,786
Tropix and Hollywood really popular at the moment and gold VIP over tropix and cocoa. Had hotski over a year and no one wanted yet!

Tropix layered with iced coral, hot pop pink, tutti frutti layered with zillionaire and gotcha are all popular at moment for me

Latest posts

Back