Shellac colour layering options

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domino

Reaction score
Hi all, so im investing in shellac and i cant wait to save up and get all the colours so was thinking of getting 10 absolute maximum. which would be the best shades to get for maximim colour combinations. looking for non translucent colour and my client base is quite fashion consious. any pics would be great. i have done a search on here and people keep mentioning facebook but i havent got round to creating an account yet.

hiya, i just started with shellac last week and bought the 3.o collection which has some great colours in and layering options. The asphalt is a very trendy colour as is the purple purple in the set. Im going to add a pink,red and brown next week to keep me going,

theres a shellac lovers group on here you might want to have a look at and loads of thread about what colours to start with xx

Hiya, as above the shellac group has a great article in there on starting out with Shellac. It details what type of effect each polish gives and you can work out which will or won't layer from there.

Fashion conscious - I'd personally get Rubble, Blackpool, Asphalt and Tropix at least. I'd also opt for Studio white over Cream puff for French, and cocoa or gotcha for a nude ish colour.

Layering I always go for negligee but there's a lot of love on here for moonlight & roses too!

Good luck! X

Latest posts

Back