Shellac colour similar to OPI colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchanting Beauty

Reaction score
Hi!
Are there any shellac colours similar to OPIs Bogota Blackberry?
this is the colour.
Had a look at swatches but difficult to tell. Red Baroness is the closest I have but is too light.
Any help would be appreciated

I would have suggested Red Baroness, its pretty dark in real life. Plus your screen resolution will make the picture look different to mine so it's pretty hard to get a perfect match suggestion

I would have suggested Red Baroness, its pretty dark in real life. Plus your screen resolution will make the picture look different to mine so it's pretty hard to get a perfect match suggestion
Thanks Trinity. I have both colours (the OPI one is regular polish) & red baroness is quite a bit lighter.
I’m asking as a client of mine likes the Bogotá Blackberry Polish but wants it in a gel polish & I only do shellac

It looks so similar to Black Cherry gel polish from Lilly Nails and some other shades from different brands. But I realise you need shellac. Wish I could help. :(

Thanks Trinity. I have both colours (the OPI one is regular polish) & red baroness is quite a bit lighter.
I’m asking as a client of mine likes the Bogotá Blackberry Polish but wants it in a gel polish & I only do shellac

Have you tried layering it over Blackpool or one of the browns like Faux Fur

Have you tried layering it over Blackpool or one of the browns like Faux Fur
I haven’t tried layering it but will have a go. Thanks!

I've just remembered.....try Masquerade too, it's a bit more burgundy that Red Barnoness

Masquerade looks the same as your picture on my computer screen.
Crimson sash is also very similar to Masquerade

Masquerade looks the same as your picture on my computer screen.
Crimson sash is also very similar to Masquerade
Thankyou! Will have to get these in to try.

Masquerade and crimson sash are requested loads by my clients ...and not just for Christmas! [emoji4]
Ordered crimson sash...it looks gorge!! Thankyou for your help

Latest posts

Back