Shellac colours-in pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was under the impression that screens will differ in how they show colours and that's why it's hard to get a true representation across the board. For example some of the pics on this thread don't show the colours as they truly are to me. I am enjoying them though. :wink2:

I was under the impression that screens will differ in how they show colours and that's why it's hard to get a true representation across the board. For example some of the pics on this thread don't show the colours as they truly are to me. I am enjoying them though. :wink2:

Very true but I feel it gives us a better impression than randomly searching the Internet!

I'm fed up of not actually knowing what the colours are actually going to turn out like. I search the web & find varying colours. So wondered if we could start a thread of shellac colour pictures that are true to life?? No blending or glitters etc, just the true solid colour.

Im assuming S2 are still not selling there colour charts then??? Last year I got a colour chart will all the colours upto date at that time, then there were free spaces to add new colours as they were released. You painted them on & labeled them. Its bizarre theyve dissappeared. I find it invaluable for clients & myself. Maybe call S2 & ask if theyll be redoing these in the future. Or sesrch online to find one :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, is this just steel glaze or have you used something over the top. I really like this one xx

Sorry I have iced vapour over the top (posted late last night) x

I cannot get purple purple or grape gum to photograph purple, they come out blue? Has anyone got a tip to change this?
Thanks Vicki x

I cannot get purple purple or grape gum to photograph purple, they come out blue? Has anyone got a tip to change this?
Thanks Vicki x

I photograph mine under my daylight manicure light with reduced background light and purple shows up nicely xx

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391701010.771318.jpg
This pic to me is pretty much the colour it actually is. It does have a blue hue to it.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391706385.778739.jpg

Tuti fruiti and cream puff

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391722229.204809.jpgsun bleached, mint convertible, azure wish, lilac longing and cake pop with mop

You can buy the color pallets on sweet squared shop x

Grape Gum
.........has anyone successfully managed to photo tinted love in its true colour. Mine always end up looking dark red :0/

Attachments

• grapespot 013-001.jpg
    grapespot 013-001.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 283
I find Rock Royalty a hard colour to take a picture of too!

Asphalt (with a "hint" of Silver VIP) x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392116675.959212.jpg

Best pic of rock royalty I can get!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392194066.883804.jpg

Latest posts

Back