Shellac colours to get next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're struggling what about leaving purple purple as you have rock royalty? That's what I did-just initially xx

If you're struggling what about leaving purple purple as you have rock royalty? That's what I did-just initially xx

hmm yeah I just thought it was a nice purple and good for layering....at this point im seriously considering buying all 5 and just putting it on my credit card haha

Hi there,

I would like to shout up for Moonlight and Roses - this is a pink shimmer and is amazing when used in a french, but also is so unique when layered with ANYTHING!!! If you layer Rock Royalty and M&R, you may not need Purple Purple ... but just my opinion!!!:D

Hi there,

I would like to shout up for Moonlight and Roses - this is a pink shimmer and is amazing when used in a french, but also is so unique when layered with ANYTHING!!! If you layer Rock Royalty and M&R, you may not need Purple Purple ... but just my opinion!!!:D

I love m&r...i know you can't get them all at the moment but this one really should be on your list very soon x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hi there,

Thanks for the advise :) I would love to buy all!!!! Maybe if I buy 4 this week and another 4 in two weeks time (new month so I wouldn't have spent too much in this one) then I will be able to buy all the suggested ones!!

Latest posts

Back