Shellac coming off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tobl55

Reaction score
Hi,

Just had a client text me saying that her shellac has come off a few of her toes..but all off rather than chipping. She's wanting them all re doing as she's had them on for a few weeks now so she's not fussed.

Does anybody know whats causing this? Thank youu

They've been on for a few weeks ? Well they have fulfilled the brief.

I'd be more than happy to have them on a couple of weeks?

How long are they supposed to last if looked after?
Excuse my ignorance I haven't started training yet and have just found this site. Have been looking at the more technical threads and hoping to join in soon. I've never had shellac on nails myself, (pls don't laugh) wanted to train as nail tech and was advised to go to CND which I've done and start soon. A product that is safe and looks good and lasts on nails for a few weeks sounds good to me x

I suppose your right! You should be able to get 14 days chip free wear out of them if you look after them and don't have flaky nails xx

Interestingly enough, I snubbed my toe at the weekend and when I caught my breath I looked down and the lovely Shellac rockstar on that toe had come off in a oner. It was about 6 days old and the other toes are still nigh on perfect so a quick repair job and as was as good as new.

Latest posts

Back