Shellac Course - Near Nottingham? Entry requirement?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bex_w84

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
Hoping someone can help me :)

I am desperately wanting to do a Shellac course as it looks fab and no=one in my local town offers it so could be a good investment!

I have seen a course in leicester but not sure if there was one closer to me (between Deby and Nottingham)?

Also, I have just finished a course on introduction to manicure and pedicure and have an attendance certificate and wondered if that is enough to get onto the Shellac course?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bex

If you contact Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060 they will be able to give you course details and locations and assist you with booking and let you know about your qualifications . They are lovely and super helpful x

Your closest is Leicester, I'm notts too and if you find one nearer i will eat my hat!

I was under the impression you need a qualification in nails to be able to purchase CND.

Also just to let you know, Ellisons have 2 for 1 on courses at the mo! Doesn't include Shellac but there are some great courses x

thanks for your replies ladies!
have contacted sweet squared and awaiting a response so will let you know :)
yes, i figured leicester would be the closest, was kinda hoping I didn't have to make the awful journy but hey ho it will be well worth it I am sure!
again, thanks for your help!

You will get a much quicker reply if you give the girls a call 0845 210 6060 they will give you an answer straight away.

thanks so much for the number...here's keeping my fingers and toes crossed :)
Really feel that I can do this and make a real go of it...it's only taken me 10 years to find something that I enjoy doing, wish I had never been talked out of it all those years ago when going to college. Feels so late in the day to start but hey, better late than never!

thanks so much for the number...here's keeping my fingers and toes crossed :)
Really feel that I can do this and make a real go of it...it's only taken me 10 years to find something that I enjoy doing, wish I had never been talked out of it all those years ago when going to college. Feels so late in the day to start but hey, better late than never!

It's never to late to start I was 34 when I decided to begin :)

The girls at S2 will give you all the information about the classes and where your closest Education Ambassador and Training Academy is.
Once you have done one class you won't want to stop :hug:

I'd be interested in your reply vex from s2 I've done possible same course as you and am also interested in shellac

Sorry meant bex damn predictive text.

I have just spoken to a lovely girl called Zoe at S2...she has asked me to send a copy of my certificate to her so they can check if I have done enough to get on the course.
However, I have contacted Ellisons (sp) and a lady emailed me back this morning saying the certificate I have sounds enough and she would be happy to book me onto a course!

Will keep you posted :)

Thanks again for your help and kind words!

x

to those that wanted to hear the outcome...
I sent my cert to zoe at S2..she came back to me and said it was perfect and set me up an account!
I have just had my catalogue delivered and course guide.
exciting times :) x

Hey Bex, I am buying Shellac soon so if you fancy meeting up for treatment swaps next year let me know! :) x

Latest posts

Back