Shellac course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucybluebell

Reaction score
I asked this question before and Gigi kindly replied and told me that I would be able to do the shellac course without pedicure training.
Being inexperienced it didn't occur to me when I enrolled on my course that I'd lose business as I don't do feet but I feel that I will.
If I do the shellac course will I only be able to shellac fingers or will I be able to shellac toes?!
I realise I can't offer a full pedicure without doing a course ( if anyone knows of a pedicure only course that doesn't take too long I'd appreciate any info)
Thanks in advance x

Hi Lucy - same boat!!

I spoke to Kelly when I did my Shellac training and she advised I look at the Spa Mani/Pedi training so I'm booked onto there. It's one day and you get a kit to start with. That's what I'm using as my base for pedi training. I have done a few Shellac pedi's but felt uncomfortable without pedi training so I booked on for 15th June in Leeds xx

Hi Lucy - same boat!!

I spoke to Kelly when I did my Shellac training and she advised I look at the Spa Mani/Pedi training so I'm booked onto there. It's one day and you get a kit to start with. That's what I'm using as my base for pedi training. I have done a few Shellac pedi's but felt uncomfortable without pedi training so I booked on for 15th June in Leeds xx

That sounds perfect if it's just one day! Could you pm the price please and let me know how you get one! I'm doing the Brisa course on 25th June in manc but I'm guessing I'll be booking another course soon :biggrin:

I'll pm you x

Latest posts

Back