Shellac customised colour help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxy67

Reaction score
Hi guys, one of my clients would like me to create her perfect pink with Shellac. Attached is the colour she is after, as this is polish that she uses on her toes. Any ideas how to get this colour? :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 764
Hi guys, one of my clients would like me to create her perfect pink with Shellac. Attached is the colour she is after, as this is polish that she uses on her toes. Any ideas how to get this colour? :)

Attached is a more closed up pic. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 564
Tropix with a layer of gotcha over the top?

Your second pic looks abit lke tropix layered over cream puff

it looks more pink to me so maybe cream puff with a layer of pink bikini x

Your second pic looks abit lke tropix layered over cream puff

Tried that and it isn't any close to the colour I need. It is a very unusual pink, almost like a neon but paler, if that makes sense lol

it looks more pink to me so maybe cream puff with a layer of pink bikini x

Thanks Souz, again didn't in using this combo. I will try it and let you know how I get on :)

Tried a few more combos, but still nothing like it. Just purchased a bottle of Gelish shake till u samba, and that one seems to be the closest I can get to match. I have used some additives mixed together and the 2 top colours seem to be nearly a match, just wish CND had some plain white additive without the sparkle:sad:
What do you all think? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 1,197
Tried a few more combos, but still nothing like it. Just purchased a bottle of Gelish shake till u samba, and that one seems to be the closest I can get to match. I have used some additives mixed together and the 2 top colours seem to be nearly a match, just wish CND had some plain white additive without the sparkle:sad:
What do you all think? X

Well they all look lovely x

bottom right looks the closest colour match

Looks pretty bright - have you tried Tutti frutti over cream puff? xox

Looks pretty bright - have you tried Tutti frutti over cream puff? xox

Yes, tried everything but can't get it to match. Need something to make it a bit more of a neon:sad:

What do you all think? X

The color looks like Gelish "Brights Have More Fun" from the summer Glow collection. It's really close to Shake It Till U Samba but a little more coral. It could also be " I'm Brighter Than U".

Maybe try Lobster Roll with Hot Pop Pink over it.

The color looks like Gelish "Brights Have More Fun" from the summer Glow collection. It's really close to Shake It Till U Samba but a little more coral. It could also be " I'm Brighter Than U".

How funny, have placed an order for those colours last night. I must say that I am loving shake till u samba, even had compliments from hubby :D

How funny, have placed an order for those colours last night. I must say that I am loving shake till u samba, even had compliments from hubby :D

All fab colours- I'm sure she will love those even if not like the pink- I think The 1st pic looks like the new pink gelish- make you blink?? Brights have more fun is my fave polish in all my 100 or so lol surely she can't resist?!

Looking at the bottle, I would say its like Gelish make you blink, pink x

All fab colours- I'm sure she will love those even if not like the pink- I think The 1st pic looks like the new pink gelish- make you blink?? Brights have more fun is my fave polish in all my 100 or so lol surely she can't resist?!

Didn't even see your comment lol, yes I agree x

I can't believe how many pink colour pops I have at the moment, far too much choice for one client lol. Obviously I couldn't resist Shake till u Samba, so that's what I am wearing at the moment. I am sure she will find the right one, but probably will be a different colour altogether, like a blue :)

Latest posts

Back