Shellac Dark Dahlia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Bod

Reaction score
Hi to all.

I'm of to Disneyland Paris on Monday and I've decided to take my nails down short and wear Dark Dahlia.

What with clients and running around in readiness for our trip, etc. I don't have time to play but I wondered if anyone had any layering ideas for this colour?

Or whether anyone has tried the VIPs over this one?

Thanks a mil xx

ETA: they'll be too short for nail art, which is gutting as I did fancy sporting a Minnie Mouse or two ;) x

have a great time! I'm off to Walt Disney World on Monday and am thinking of Disney nail art to do on Sunday night! :D

Hi to all.

I'm of to Disneyland Paris on Monday and I've decided to take my nails down short and wear Dark Dahlia.

What with clients and running around in readiness for our trip, etc. I don't have time to play but I wondered if anyone had any layering ideas for this colour?

Or whether anyone has tried the VIPs over this one?

Thanks a mil xx

ETA: they'll be too short for nail art, which is gutting as I did fancy sporting a Minnie Mouse or two ;) x

Very jealous it is amazing! Sure you couldn't be tempted by Hollywood with cream puff spots, maybe hot pop pink?!cake pop? A rock star or two?! Bow? Have a great time!

You may have converted me! I'll see what time I have left to myself and get creative.

I wanted DD because I had it put on during my BL Smoothing class and had to take it off the following day for enhancement practice.

I've been desperate to get it back on ever since, I love it so!!!

Xx

You may have converted me! I'll see what time I have left to myself and get creative.

I wanted DD because I had it put on during my BL Smoothing class and had to take it off the following day for enhancement practice.

I've been desperate to get it back on ever since, I love it so!!!

Xx

I can't help but think Minnie Mouse when I hear Disneyland hehe! Maybe she had a dark side?! ;-) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379696768.359372.jpg something like this maybe?! And I haven't even been to Disneyland this year hehe!

Latest posts

Back