Shellac - do your prices include Spa manicure/pedicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

little voyce

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Lots of info on here about Shellac but I need some clarification....

Do your charges for Shellac services INCLUDE the full spa manicure service (Citrus/Almond) as well? Or are you offering basic nail pep, and Shellac finish?

I find it strange to offer a nail service without the hand treatment as well, but I trained in a very conservative way with 'ordinary' nail polish a long time ago. So what's the normal thing to do now?

PS. I HAVE trained with CND in Shellac and have the Citrus spa and Marine Pedi to work with. Just would like your views. Thx.

jacquelineanna

Reaction score
My prices are for the basic mani and Shellac application.

£30.00 for nails and £35.00 for feet plus another £3.00 when removing and reapplying.

Jacqui xx

dellaznailz

CND Education Ambassador, Moroccan Tan, Waxperts
Reaction score
No! Lol

£25 for file, PEP, Shellac and a quick but nice application of a CND Scentsations Lotion

at least £35 for above THEN spa milk bath, scrub, masque etc

They are paying for your time as well as products

little voyce

Reaction score
Thanks Ladies! That sounds much more like it! I think that a full mani/pedi is just as much value, time, expertise as a good facial! I feel much more reassured about this.

I can only guess that some of the salons near me are not offering FULL service as an option! Personally, I love the cuticle, massage bit.....

I was also going to get my heated mitts/bootees out of retirement. Do you think there's still a market for this? My thoughts are YES - but for a client who is willing to pay..... Hmm?

jacquelineanna

Reaction score
Thanks Ladies! That sounds much more like it! I think that a full mani/pedi is just as much value, time, expertise as a good facial! I feel much more reassured about this.

I can only guess that some of the salons near me are not offering FULL service as an option! Personally, I love the cuticle, massage bit.....

I was also going to get my heated mitts/bootees out of retirement. Do you think there's still a market for this? My thoughts are YES - but for a client who is willing to pay..... Hmm?
There are still clients who like the heated bootees but I find this client has had a gift token bought for her birthday or Christmas present and wants the little bit of luxury.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
i do basic shellac for €20, that's a dry prep and standard shellac application on fingers or toes.
i would do a full manicure if they want which is also €20 but charge €10 extra if they want shellac application . a full pedicure is 28 + 10 for shellac.
i love the heated booties and mitts too but generally just use them in the cold weather , we could do with them today here though it's freezing.

little voyce

Reaction score
Ooh. Now I will have to play around with Euros and maths.....

Thanks! (No. I really mean it!)

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
haha yeah i keep forgetting but sure you get the jist of it.

Latest posts