Shellac eBay seller adding me on Twitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kankan

Reaction score
How do these people get away with being so brazen?! Only signed up to twitter recently and got a tweet from someone saying follow him and he'll follow back, as he sells cnd shellac..... Nail polish!!! By looks of his site on ebay he sells 'genuine' gelish!

I had a similar 'follow' and blocked them - irritating though!

At 1st I thought you meant someone you'd bought products from found you on twitter lol

Lots of people use social networks to promote their business, you can change your settings so you have to approve followers :)

At 1st I thought you meant someone you'd bought products from found you on twitter lol

Lots of people use social networks to promote their business, you can change your settings so you have to approve followers :)

Noooo wouldn't buy products off ebay, especially shellac!! How do I change settings?? I'm such a twitter novice and rubbish at it! I have 3 followers, one is this person lol

I've had a similar follow as well.. Wonder if it's the same person, the shellac looked genuine that they was trying to sell before Xmas

If you block him it will stop him from following you and if you go into your settings you can change it so that you have to approve followers

If you block him it will stop him from following you and if you go into your settings you can change it so that you have to approve followers

He's selling the Christmas packs by look of it and top coat and base coat on sale!!

Send a link to sweetsquared or direct to CND ...they'll know what to do .

Ok thanks, do u have an email address, whenever I try contact them through the website it goes wrong!

He's selling the Christmas packs by look of it and top coat and base coat on sale!!

Yeah that's the one that's followed me!! Looks like he's selling Gelish as well and he tweeted earlier asking what CND product would his followers like him to start selling!!!

Yeah that's the one that's followed me!! Looks like he's selling Gelish as well and he tweeted earlier asking what CND product would his followers like him to start selling!!!

Yep saw that when I checked out who he was!

Oh and the worst thing is he's got over 6000 followers!

Also people contacting thro twitter and facebook with "decanted" scrubfresh, nourishing remover etc. Operating anew business from Yorkshiresomewhere!!
and using CND literature and wording. God knows if its real or not but one to be aware of.:wink2:

What next!

Latest posts

Back