Shellac Facebook promoting Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glamcwtch

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this?????
I'm a fan/friend on the Shellac facebook page, and today for some very funny reason they are promoting Gelish!!!! Why????
Welcome to Facebook

I don't see it...

I can see it but it's not an official CND Shellac page? It's French and maybe whoever owns the page also has Gelish...

Hey Hun

Join CND and Sweet Squared's fan pages if you havent already joined them, they are official company and distributor.

Love n hugs xxx

Just re checked and it's a French distributor. Possibly they also Gelish

I think it's just the page of someone who uses Shellac among other products!

Their website says they're a CND authorised distributor... I can only guess that they also use other products alongside Shellac. Looks like they only sell CND products on their official website... who knows?!?!

Just found this shellac page and people are advising people to buy it on amazon and do it themselves!
Shellac Nails - Wall | Facebook

There was some unbelievable girl on there going on about how ALL GEL POLISHES ARE THE SAME AND CAN ALL BE CALLED SHELLAC BECAUSE YOU ARE "SHELLACING" THE NAILS.

so i asked her if she had any idea what she was talking about as she wasn't a nail tech, and she said "i'm not a sh*tty nail tech, i'm a HAIRDRESSER and I get my nails shellaced every THREE weeks" and then called me a "c**ty sl*g". I seriously had to google it, and I laughed for about five minutes. I don't even know if that second word is bad or what that even means!!! :lol:

There was some unbelievable girl on there going on about how ALL GEL POLISHES ARE THE SAME AND CAN ALL BE CALLED SHELLAC BECAUSE YOU ARE "SHELLACING" THE NAILS.

so i asked her if she had any idea what she was talking about as she wasn't a nail tech, and she said "i'm not a sh*tty nail tech, i'm a HAIRDRESSER and I get my nails shellaced every THREE weeks" and then called me a "c**ty sl*g". I seriously had to google it, and I laughed for about five minutes. I don't even know if that second word is bad or what that even means!!! :lol:

Lol the second word is used for loose women who stand on street corners! and im sure its not true! some people are just ignorant hth

I read that this morning, found myself vehemently shaking my head lol, I was stunned that she was inferring that all gel polishes were Shellac!!! Doh!!!!!!!

Lol the second word is used for loose women who stand on street corners! and im sure its not true! some people are just ignorant hth

It was difficult to be offended by a name I've never heard lol

There is a lot of shenanigens on that fb page.

I read that this morning, found myself vehemently shaking my head lol, I was stunned that she was inferring that all gel polishes were Shellac!!! Doh!!!!!!!

if you go back and read, you can see her flipping out on me. i replied with "lol". :) some people!

if you go back and read, you can see her flipping out on me. i replied with "lol". :) some people!

I read that aswell, thought it was hysterical how you replied with LOL, the absolute perfect reply :D

Well I am unlikeing them now. I cant belive what that girl called you i have never heard anything like it:irked:

I just had to check this page out! Omg what a mess! The person who owns the page doesn't have a clue about shellac why does she have a page then? I don't get these people! I can't see her flipping out at you Eskimo, maybe she deleted it! X

Latest posts

Back