SHELLAC FEDORA.....Has anyone been able to get one!!????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eden_beauty

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I'm at the end of my teather - I have called and checked the internet daily and this is constantly out of stock!!! I thought several weeks ago I was told on here that a batch of fedora was coming in??

I don't know how to get hold of it? I want it for this month and am losing my rag about the stock issues :(

Did anyone else manage to get one in the last few weeks?

Yes i managed to get 2 Fedoras a few weeks back. They did have a huge batch delivered and now it looks like that has run out again..

Are you not on the email notification list? Sweet Squared will email you when they have new colours as soon as they are back in stock.. Definately worth doing this. x

Yes I managed to get 2 bottles no problem. I paid over the phone and it got sent out next day via s2.

You could also try your local educator, if they have a Sweet Shop. But as the others have said, sign up for the email notifications.

I am sure it will be back in soon as most of the stock issues are now very short term due to the massive effort from everyone involved.

S2 sold out rather than ran out lol ... about 3000 bottles in 2 days! Lol

Stock is now in and out all the time and it is demand issues that you need to take note of and make sure you get notified by S2 by asking for notification. S2 up their orders every single month to keep up with demand so make sure you are one of the ones who demand it. I do KNOW that some of the other S2 distributors DO still have some stock so ring round and get what you need. You can ring S2 and get the numbers if you don't have them.

I can't get it here either :irked:

ps: there's several colours I haven't been able to get :-(

Last edited:
Yes i managed to get 2 Fedoras a few weeks back. They did have a huge batch delivered and now it looks like that has run out again..

Are you not on the email notification list? Sweet Squared will email you when they have new colours as soon as they are back in stock.. Definately worth doing this. x

I have asked several times to be added to this notification list but nothing happens....i don't get any emails! so annoying...I'll ring s2 and ask for other distributors

Lisa

Sorry for jumping in on theads but im new to this . Im waiting for my shellac lamp to arrive after 2 seperate orders due to demand of products iv just realised i havent ordered the dsperse. Is it possible to use anything else until my next order as i dont want to pay another postage charge . Would a normal gel fiishing wipe solution work just for now .

Sorry for jumping in on theads but im new to this . Im waiting for my shellac lamp to arrive after 2 seperate orders due to demand of products iv just realised i havent ordered the dsperse. Is it possible to use anything else until my next order as i dont want to pay another postage charge . Would a normal gel fiishing wipe solution work just for now .

Yes

as long as it was for a soak off gel and doesnt contain acetone.

Doh! another one who forgot the d-sp in the rush to hit the order button! i checked out my gel wipe but it does have acetone in it (3rd on the list of ingredients so may only be a small amount but probably not worth running the risk!) :cry: i will have to order some but dont want to wait to Shellac my nails anything else that can be used? :smack: (although i expect thats a real no no!)
Thanks Geeks! X

IPA wipes or IPA sorry .. Isopropyl alcohol.

Some say Vodka works, but I say that is a waste of perfectly good Vodka.:green:

heheh yeah, DON'T waste the voddy!!! LOL

I use alcohol. My cleanse-it is for buff-off gel, so I don't risk it.
I'd get the other one, but I have enough bottles at my table, with 3 systems running LOL.
I try to find ways to make them work together.
Having a bottle of alcohol at my table is handy.
I just changed the cap to a squirty one. :green:
Or, decant into one of these
8_oz_container-web.jpg

hth's

In an emergency I believe you can use Cool Blue hand sanitiser.

lol yes you are probably right about the Vodka! I would happily use it if it ment being Shellac'd! didnt restort to that though in the end (phew i hear a few vodka lovers thinking! :lol:) Used the Cool Blue worked a treat,
Thanks for your suggestions ladies, i already use the CND pumps they are fab :green: but thanks anyway :hug:

That's my kinda post lol ;)

Originally Posted by geeg

That's my kinda post lol ;)

Hahaha I'll bear that in mind when I've run out of Vodka!! Mmmmm Make mine a double Cleanse n Coke please!!! :lol:

I have a new Fedora if you are desperate. I havent used it as its not a colour that I or my clients like. (Sorry!) I prefer my gelish bellas vampire for that kind of colour.

I can wait till the next shipment to get another, just might use it for layering, but am fully booked now till christmas and the clients that I have in wont want that colour.

Slightly off topic but I have a tutti frutti that's sat in my stock cupboard if anyone needs one!

Fwiw, more Fedora in next week

Latest posts

Back