Shellac French colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chixyorky

Reaction score
Hey geeks im finally being aloud to order shellac in and i cant tell which colours from the book are the best? I use opi at the mo and the french i use is alpine snow and passion so anything similar to that?? Also any other fav colours u would suggest aswel? Im aloud to order 12!

Cream Puff is your ultra bright white
Studio White is an off white
I use Clearly Pink (think top coat with a pink tint) gives nails a nice healthy glow, you can also use Beau and negligee :D

Thanks for that i thought the whites would be the opposite way round! Which would you say is ur most popular pink as can only order one. Which one is nice and natural looking??

I like negligee best for the pink but have recently bought Beau too.

I use Cream Puff for the white and either Strawberry Smoothie, Negligee or Romantique for the base.
I like to have all three as not every client wants the same look from a French.
Also, Romantique is great to go over S.Smoothie to lighten down the white tip. As I think Studio White is too pale.
x

Oh confused again now so many options!! I was going to go with beau for the pink and studio white ? Is that a good choice?

For a pretty much one size fits all combo, I'd go for cream puff (the whitest one) and negligee. They look fab together! X

I use Passion and Alpine Snow in my traditional OPI polishes and I went for Cream Puff and Negligee in Shellac. I think it's a nice combo.
Rhiannon x

Oh confused again now so many options!! I was going to go with beau for the pink and studio white ? Is that a good choice?

I would go studio white because it's not bright bright white but still noticeable and looks lovey. Will suit short and long nails for French manicure :). I use clearly pink and studio white. Clearly pink is very natural, I prefer this than pearly colours. Here's a pic, iPhone camera isn't the best sorry!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336496050.428376.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336496050.428376.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 2,104
Thanks so much for the advise and picture (gorgeous ring by the way!) think i will go for that combo x

Latest posts

Back