Shellac French for a pale nail plate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahJP

Reaction score
Hi Geeks advice greatly appreciated, which Shellac pink (as a base for a French) would you use on a client that has a very pale almost blueish nail plate, i love Negligee but with its lilac undertones don't feel this would be correct, would Moonlight & Roses be a good choice x

Probably Romantique, might need 3 coats to give a nice solid coverage x

Blueish, probably clearly pink ,
Or even moon light and roses.

Many Thanks mizzy_dizzy and EMMA AT ELITE for taking the time to reply, will probably purchase both Romantique and Moonlight & Roses and have a play to see which colours work best :) x

I would recommend Beau it is a very sutle pink this which would warm a cool nail and make it look very natural.
It is a great all rounder French option and will suit everyone.

Agree Beau is a lovely pink (with a very subtle shimmer) and I use this on a client who has really bad circulation therefore nail plates are pale/bluey (hands always cold!) and works well :) or clearly pink is a good alternative. Looks lovely with Studio White!

Many thanks Klassy Klaws and RN786 for advice will probably plump for Beau and Moonlight & Roses x

Does she want to mask her natural colour completely? If so, 1 coat of romantique with 1 coat of moonlight and roses looks gorgeous especially with a little bit of crystal white glitter foiled into cream puff tips. I have very pale hands and this is the only way French suits me. I'll try and post a photo but I'm not very techy so may not work! If you pm me your email I could email it if you like (even I can manage that lol)
HTH xx

Does she want to mask her natural colour completely? If so, 1 coat of romantique with 1 coat of moonlight and roses looks gorgeous especially with a little bit of crystal white glitter foiled into cream puff tips. I have very pale hands and this is the only way French suits me. I'll try and post a photo but I'm not very techy so may not work! If you pm me your email I could email it if you like (even I can manage that lol)
HTH xx

Ooooh yes please :D i don't need to mask the nail plate as she has lovely long nails its just that because of the pale/blueish tinge i feel that they could do with a slight healthy pink lift x

i only have M+R and studio white for french at the minute and it looks lovely, M+R is very versatile (ive been using it over everything for a subtle shimmer)

Latest posts

Back